Places available for the A.Y. 2020-21: 25 for EU-students and 10 for non-EU students. The 2020 IMAT will be held on September the 10th.
Due to the COVID pandemics we will update the website with the new dates as soon as we receive information from the Ministry.
Please check in www.universitaly.it website to know how to partecipate to IMAT test (A.Y. 2020-21).
- To enroll the following must be done:
Enrollment in degree courses regarding the present call is established in relation to the placement on the ranking list, which is drawn up taking into account the positions defined in the programming and the options of participating candidates.
In order to register, candidates must fill in the evaluation questionnaire at http://www.quest.uniroma2.it. A questionnaire code (CQ) will be issued, which must be inserted at the moment of validation of payment. The CQ remains valid for five days following the completion of the questionnaire. Following this deadline, another questionnaire will have to be recompiled. Following this stage:
A) On-line registration, payment of first installment and validation:
- Connect to the on-line Service site: http://delphi.uniroma2.it;
- Select Student Area, Key 2, Registration;
- Select “Completion of the registration application”;
- Read all instructions carefully and fill in the application form, choose a Degree “on site” and select one of the Degrees listed in this call, then enter all the required information;
- Print your payment slip regarding the payment of your first installment;
- Payments must be made through any UniCredit Agency;
- Log on again to the Online Services site, and then enter the payment codes (CTRL and AUTH reported on your Bank receipt and your CQ) in order to validate your payment. On completion of this procedure, you will receive your registration number and password;
- Take care to conserve your student registration number and password as it will be important to gain further access to the University Computer Services (e-mail, later payments, requests regarding list of exams sustained, exam bookings, etc.).
# It is possible for university fees to be paid online by logging onto the following link: https://www.unicredit.it/en/privati/internet-e-mobile/tutti-i-servizi-internet-e-mobile/altri-servizi/tasse-universitarie.html
B) Presentation of documentation at the Student Secretarial Office
Once payment has been validated, the following documents must be submitted to the office of the Student Secretarial Office of the Department of Medicine and Surgery “Health Area” – Via Montpellier 1 – 00133 Rome (Tor Vergata district), within the stipulated deadline:
After passing the test, students are enrolled to the first year of the course in order to complete the enrollment these are the documentation you need to bring to the International Students Office.
- pre-compiled registration application, which must be signed at the moment of submission;
- Three passport size photographs ;
- A true copy of the final title obtained after at least 12 years of education, with official translation in Italian and validated by the Italian competent authorities in the Country of the educational system attended. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Original of the Declaration of Value of the final title issued by the Italian competent authorities as above. In case the title is obtained after less than 12 years of education, then has to be provided: i) Certification of the partial academic studies accomplished with official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”; ii) Academic title obtained in a Non-University institution with official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”; iii) Copy of the certificate that states the student passed the proficiency test for the access to the universities if expected and mandatory in your home Country (Selectividad in Spain; Prova geral de Acesso in Portugal; etc.) with official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
Note also that the university fees are determined on the base of the ISEE-U (“Indicatore Situazione Economica Equivalente Università”) except for those willing to pay the maximum amount.
In case of earnings and holdings abroad it is necessary to provide at the moment of the enrollment a certification issued by the competent Authorities of the country where the income is collected and translated in Italian by the competent Italian Diplomatic Authority (the currency of the amount has to be in €).For other issues concerning application and admission requirements or to inquire about the test, you can address your queries to the responsible for the course through the contacts you find at the link below.
Admission requirements and procedures:
Student guide book for pre-enrollment and enrollment:
IMPORTANT: Validation of payment and consignment of the above-mentioned documents to the Secretarial Office are indispensable in order to be registered.
# Students with invalidity levels of 66% or more or with invalidity levels foreseen in Article 3, paragraphs 1 and 3 of Law N. 104 of 5th February 1992, in order to be considered totally exempt from paying taxes and university contributions regarding initial Registration or registration in later years will have to submit to the Technical Secretarial Office of the Commission for the inclusion of students with Disabilities and DSA (CARIS) Via del Politecnico, 1 (Faculty of Engineering) all the documentation issued by the authorities which confirm the status of invalidity.
# Successful candidates of non European Union countries, who do not reside in Italy, that are visa applicants, in order o register, must go to the Foreign Student Office within the foreseen deadlines.
# Candidates who hold a foreign degree, besides producing the above-mentioned documentation, must also provide the documents listed in Annex B of this call.
– Registration with course shortening
(Exclusively for those already in possession of a degree), candidates must follow the normal registration procedure and provide the following documents to the Student Secretarial Office together with their Registration Documents:
- a) Self-certification or photocopy of the Degree certificate including the full list of exams taken;
- b) Examination programs followed together with an official stamp of authentication from the university of origin.
– Transfer from another University:
- Candidates must log on to the website http://delphi.uniroma2.it> Select “KEY 2 …” fill in the application regarding “transfer from another University (entering Tor Vergata)”
- print the transfer request, which must be returned, together with self-certification or photocopy of the certificate listing the exams sustained, details regarding the years of enrollment and with a copy of the relevant programs, for the issue of a “nulla osta” (official clearance) and for the compilation of the form entitled ” Booking of a place for students awaiting transfer” within the deadline foreseen for registration.
– Transfer from one Faculty / Degree Course at Tor Vergata University to another:
- Select http://delphi.uniroma2.it “KEY 4 …” fulfillment Online Services in “Services for Students already enrolled “and fill in the exit transfer request (after having inserted your registration number and password).
- Print out your application and payment slip that has to be carried out in any Unicredit agency and validate the payment by logging on to the site;
Submit a copy of your transfer request and payment slip, together with self-certification or a certified photocopy of your exams sustained together with a copy of the relevant programs, to the Medical Students Secretarial Office in order to fill out the “Reservation Form for students awaiting transfer within and not beyond the registration deadlines.
VERY IMPORTANT: The amount to be paid in the second installment depends on the ISEEU indicator (Indicatore della Situazione Economica Equivalente-Università). After enrolling, and before the 15th of December, students must go to a CAAF center validated by the university. There they will determine the economic and financial indicator of the family with the scope of reducing university taxes and fees. If the student has not made a request for the ISEEU indicator at the CAAF, he/she will have to pay taxes and fees at the highest level.
If the request for ISEE-U has not been made before 31 December, it can be made later paying the fees in the table below:
|Date of delayed application for ISEE-U||penalty|
|from 16 December to 15 March||150 euro|
|from 16 March to 2nd of July||200 euro|
The second payment of university taxes and the specific fee has to be made according to the following instructions:
- Two installments: 50 % before 31 March and the remaining 50% before 1 June
- One single payment: before 31 March (this option must be selected in the registration form).
- To pay the second installment you must connect to the on-line services at Servizi on-line: http://delphi.uniroma2.it and select Area Studenti, press 4 “Gestione on-line della carriera”> “ pagamento tasse e contributi”.
You can also pay the due amounts of university taxes and fees on the Unicredit website at http://www.unicredit.it > servizi on-line > pagamento on-line > tasse universitarie > Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata.
- Compulsory Vaccinations: Successful candidates, upon enrollment, must declare their commitment to undergo, within 60 days of the enrollment, the tuberculin test, which will be performed using the Mantoux technique in accordance with the guidelines for the control of Tuberculosis (Decree 17.12.1998 of the State-Regions Conference) and the Decree of the President of the Republic of 7.11.2001, n. 465, which regulates anti-tuberculosis vaccinations. This test will be performed at the ASL where the candidate resides. It is also recommended in accordance with Law n. 165 of May 27th, 1991, to be vaccinated against viral hepatitis B, which is offered free of charge to persons who carry out work, study or are involved in voluntary activities in the field of health at the Local Health Centres of their municipality of residence. By 15th December 2020 students must send the above-mentioned certification by post to the following address: University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Via Orazio Raimondo n. 18 – 00173 ROME (c.a. Student Secretarial Office of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery – Medical Area).
Students coming from outside EC must apply for the National Health System. To find more information please go here.
The first semester classes of the first year tends to begin in mid-November but may change accordingly. 2020-21 A.Y. course schedule here (schedule may change due to the COVID emergency).